Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I could zoom 'cross the sky....

Sometimes I feel like I could cry. Especially today. Too bummed out and stressed to write anything other than a self-pitying whine. And then I run the risk of losing my bloggy friends...all three of you hahaha

So instead I will leave you a video of the luscious man who will one day realize I am the woman he wants to sweep off her feet and live happily ever after with my fave band.




mmm mmm mmmm I loves me some Michael Franti....I'm feeling better already!


5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie. That was me yesterday. And today- not so bad at all.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have days like that. Just try to remember all the good in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's pretty hawt!!!! Oh, yeah, and feel better, girl. I've been in a major mood lately, too. Having a harder time than usual getting past it for some reason, but we'll both get there ;)

    ReplyDelete