Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sometimes I feel like I could zoom 'cross the sky....

Sometimes I feel like I could cry. Especially today. Too bummed out and stressed to write anything other than a self-pitying whine. And then I run the risk of losing my bloggy friends...all three of you hahaha

So instead I will leave you a video of the luscious man who will one day realize I am the woman he wants to sweep off her feet and live happily ever after with my fave band.




mmm mmm mmmm I loves me some Michael Franti....I'm feeling better already!


5 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie. That was me yesterday. And today- not so bad at all.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days like that. Just try to remember all the good in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's pretty hawt!!!! Oh, yeah, and feel better, girl. I've been in a major mood lately, too. Having a harder time than usual getting past it for some reason, but we'll both get there ;)

    ReplyDelete