1) Are your parents married or divorced?divorced but my dad died when I was 13.
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No...but don't really eat too much meat but seafood........yummmmm
3)Do you believe in Heaven?
I believe in something but it has more to do with energy than hanging out in the clouds with angels....just be kind y'all
4) Have you ever come close to dying?not really...although I have done some pretty stupid stunts in my life
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?thick silver chain choker , carved silver ring, and my diamond ring from Mr T
6) Favorite time of day?early morning and late night...the quiet times
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?yep
8 ) Do you wear makeup?
mascara, little eyeliner, and lip gloss workdays but just mascara if I'm hanging on the weekends....well unless I am going out on the town of course..then I can be a little sparkly!
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
no...but I might consider a boob lift and some Restalyn if I had uber cash
10) Do you blow dry your hair?
sometimes now...since the perm incident....
11) What do you wear to bed?
au naturel here baby!
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?yes ...daily
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?no but I don't have thick eyebrows
15) What kind of sneakers?adidas runners and old converse court shoes
16) Do you believe in abortions?
I firmly believe that medical options should always be available and that it's the right of every woman to make that decision on her own.
17) What is your hair color?dark brown
18) Future child’s name?
No future children here...well maybe...wtf am I writing?
19) Do you snore?not usually...
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?Paris or a tropical island
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) If you won the lottery…not enough time to write it all out for you...but basically simple lifestyle with uber options...and charitable donations too!
23)Hotdogs or hamburgers?
meh...don't really groove on either but maybe a big juicy bacon cheddar burger with bbq sauce and crispy lettuce and sliced red onions...yeah maybe hamburgers
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?Alaskan King Crab or seared Ahi
26) City, beach or country?
27) What was the last thing you touched?
my coffee cup
28) Where did you eat last?
Home. slice of cheese as I was making one of the grrrlz' lunches
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Earlier this morning.
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
just a speeding ticket...that's my story and I'm sticking to it....
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?other than all of the fabulous Aveda products that I can't afford.....Outrageous Shampoo & Conditioner and Dabur Sandalwood soap
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes!!!! a lot!
35) Ocean or pool?
an outdoor pool...I love the ocean but it is too cold in these there waters.
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?Listen Up! by the Gossip
37) What’s your favorite colour(s)?
purple, grey, and that bright turquoise/teal
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
yes I have served a few famous peops at some of the restaurants I have worked at...some were very nice and some were not....
40) Do you feel that you have had a truly successful life?In some regards I do...I am happy, healthy, and loved so that is a success...however I struggle to pay my bills, support my kids, and buy flowers for my garden
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?ummmm....Oprah I guess
43) Basketball or Football?
Neither. I don't watch sports
44) How long do your showers last?
Depends. Usual morning 5-10 min. Hair washing morning 15 min.
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?stick shift baby!!!!
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?blech yes
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
yes...people still use the word tramp?
50) Have you been in love?yes a few times
51) Where do you wish you were?a nice warm tropical vacation....
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?no but I'd love to learn
55) Last gift you received?Mother's day presents: a couple cards, bath bombs, and a pottery cup from the littlest, and an apple tree from Mr T
56) Last sport you played?tennis
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?living
58) Where do you live?
westcoast of Canada
59) Where were you born?Detroit, Michigan
60) Last wedding attended?
61) Favorite drink(s)?
Vodka and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
62) What did you do last weekend?
Played in my garden, drank wine in the backyard with an old friend and a new friend, baked a cake, ate King Crab
63) Most hated food(s)?
too many...maybe liver?
64) What’s your least favorite chore?vacuuming, sweeping, washing the floors
65) Can you sing?
66) Last person you instant messaged?